365 Series inspection flashlights feature a powerful UV-A (365 nm) LED light source coupled with a rugged anodized lamp body.
Lightweight and compact, they reduce user fatigue while providing an extremely uniform beam profile that surpasses those of
more expensive lamps. Available in four models to suit your specific NDT needs: high-intensity or standard-intensity
versions, each with or without an internal black light filter. All flashlights come with a certificate of compliance
for both wavelength and output measurements.
- Choice of nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 10,000 μW/cm2 or maximum
of 4,500 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Coverage area up to 2.5 inch
(6.3 cm) diameter at 15 inches (38 cm), with minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Anodized aluminum lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately!
- Convenient on/off switch for easy,
- 30,000-hour LED service life
- Powered by one
rechargeable lithium-ion battery with an extra battery included with the lamp. Each provides 4 hours of continuous inspection
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Both high- and standard-intensity versions are available with internal black light filter. Externally mounted black
light filter with rubber bumper can be purchased as an accessory.
- All models come with a certificate
of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements